Welcome to RavishingScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server made by Aaron, forums made by Lucy and Rose.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestionssssss. :\

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Suggestionssssss. :\ Empty
PostSubject: Suggestionssssss. :   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 am

1. Honestly, I think you should higher the XP's for Fishing, Farming, Herblore, and Agility.
I'm not asking to raise them a lot. Just a little bit. Maybe 5-10k higher for some and 20k for others.

2. Another suggestion is, I think the server needs more events to keep people coming back. Very Happy

3. Have people vote for mods/admins, I think the mods and admins are great, it's just.. Some people or most people might not like one or a few of them, I think the players should pick them. alien

- Zarooraz
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 am

Another suggestion is Runecraftinggggggg! Please fix it so people can actually runecraft. You can't start runecrafting until Level 27, There's no way you can get it to 27. Lower the prices for the rune essences in the shops, 300k is too much. atleast lower it to around 50-100k.
Back to top Go down
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:53 am

disagree because some skills have to be hard...... santa

Last edited by God on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

First, It's disagree..
Second, No skill is hard, they just take away.
Third, Those skills don't take long.. The longest skill in Runescape is Farming. -.-
Fourth, They should atleast be risen 5k+
Back to top Go down
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:42 pm

and still disagree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Idiot. -.- Some people quit because skills give low XP..
Back to top Go down
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:22 pm

hahaha dnt get mad man..im only saying that not all skills have to be easy... the game has some difficult skills and easy.

Shocked

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 pm

People like you piss me off. Evil or Very Mad
Would you rather have people quit the server or have Aaron raise some skills 5-10k xp that won't hurt anything..
Back to top Go down
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm

haha u know even a person that quit cause skilling?!!!
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Actually, My friend guit cause they were too slow..
Ask around.. Everyone will say they are slow.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm

yeah its kinda slow, but it makes it more of an achievement once you get it.
since you don't really profit from farming or any of those skills, you do it for the achievment right? A difficult accomplishment is more prestigious than an easy one.

If exp rates were raised, more people would get 99
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 pm

It's not difficult. -.- Just takes ages and I don't want to spend 10 hours doing agility..
Back to top Go down
pookakat22
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm

i agree with zarooraz they arn't difficult at all they just take a long amount of time to do and it gets very annoying
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 pm

thats what I meant, something that takes longer is more prestegious (idk if I spelled that right)
Back to top Go down
pookakat22
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

i agree but the time can be shortned to do other things raither then just doing that one for what? 10 hours on agility as zarooraz said
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Look, You can't do the full agility course in wild. (When you hit 70 agility)
It takes around 7k to do this one obsticle and takes around 7-10 seconds to do..
That means you get around 70k xp for every 7-10mins.
That leads to atleast 4-7 hours of agility. I think
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm

then don't do agility o.O

theres no benefit from it anyway
Back to top Go down
@ Jimmy
Forum Master
Forum Master
@ Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 pm

@ L0lx wrote:
yeah its kinda slow, but it makes it more of an achievement once you get it.
since you don't really profit from farming or any of those skills, you do it for the achievment right? A difficult accomplishment is more prestigious than an easy one.

If exp rates were raised, more people would get 99

This
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:23 pm

I like the cape. -.- Some people try to get 99's instead of putting in a code for it..
I'm like 5 99s away.. I'm not asking to raise it a billion XP..
Just raise it to 13-15k
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I like the cape. -.- Some people try to get 99's instead of putting in a code for it..
I'm like 5 99s away.. I'm not asking to raise it a billion XP..
Just raise it to 13-15k

lol, I never skill (except for thieving, for money). Its pointless, theres no profit, you don't have fun doing it, and once your done, you haven't really accomplished anything...
Especially agility, theres no benefit...its even more useless than farming, where you can at least make herbs. 4 hours is nothing compared to the months it takes in real runescape
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 pm

People who like the cape for Agility might want to get it.. Jesus Christ.
Some skills are actually profitable.. For example, Mining and Crafting.
Me, I want all 99s and I'm not going to waste 10 hours getting Farming, Herblore, Agility, and Fishing.. Where all you have to do is put in a code and get all 99s.
I like to earn mine.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
People who like the cape for Agility might want to get it.. Jesus Christ.
Some skills are actually profitable.. For example, Mining and Crafting.
Me, I want all 99s and I'm not going to waste 10 hours getting Farming, Herblore, Agility, and Fishing.. Where all you have to do is put in a code and get all 99s.
I like to earn mine.

If they reall want the cape, they will put in the time for it, and be glad it doesnt take months like in real rs.
As stated before, I don't care about skills, I don't wear the skillcapes anyway. I don't go around showing off my 99s, some of which I did get before I was able to "put in a code"...mining and crafting aren't that good money...making a 34k profit per ammy isn't good money at all compared to the prices of things, and mining isnt too profitable either.

If you want all the 99s, you have to work for them...if you're not going to waste 10 hours, then I guess you really don't want them afterall.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm

I agree, but it's annoying and retarded getting 7k XP for agility.. Some people might not have a water cape or fire cape, They might need a skillcape.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I agree, but it's annoying and retarded getting 7k XP for agility.. Some people might not have a water cape or fire cape, They might need a skillcape.

Yes, the exp rate is low, but since the skill is basically useless past 50 (for crystal bow, and I'm not sure if you need agility for it in this server), theres not really any reason to raise it.

If they need a cape, they can use thieving, ranged, hp, attack, str, def, or magic, which are all relatively quick and easy to train.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Your not getting the point.. PEOPLE MIGHT LIKE THE AGILITY CAPE TO WEAR AROUND!
I'm asking AAron to raise it 5-10k No big deal. Not going to be 400k or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestionssssss. :\   Suggestionssssss. :\ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestionssssss. :\
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to RavishingScape! :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: