Welcome to RavishingScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server made by Aaron, forums made by Lucy and Rose.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itai Harassment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessizbeast
Noob
Noob

Itai Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Itai Harassment   Itai Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Hello, this is Jessizbeast, and today 12/3/09 i was being stalked and harassed by Itai one of your players, he kept pestering me about a place on the game i did not know of until recently and he kept following me so i contacted a great help to your staff MOD ZealousIkki, who came and spoke to both of us, Itai stoped. This is not the last i went to the tormented demon and guess who was there flamming to MOD ZealousIkki, If you guess, it was probally correct...Itai, i also have other witness such as J A K E and Pur3 G0dz. This concludes my Stalking and Harassment statement to the fourms. Shocked
Back to top Go down
@ ZealousIkki
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
@ ZealousIkki

Itai Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itai Harassment   Itai Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

OK yes i was there...... But i just said tht i cannot do anything without proof......
Back to top Go down
Jessizbeast
Noob
Noob

Itai Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itai Harassment   Itai Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm

@ ZealousIkki wrote:
OK yes i was there...... But i just said tht i cannot do anything without proof......
Yes i know this but i do have witnesses.
Back to top Go down
@ ZealousIkki
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
@ ZealousIkki

Itai Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itai Harassment   Itai Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Well Yea.
Back to top Go down
@ Aaron
Admin
Admin
@ Aaron

Itai Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itai Harassment   Itai Harassment Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:10 am

prove your witness.
Back to top Go down
https://ravishing-scape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Itai Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itai Harassment   Itai Harassment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itai Harassment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to RavishingScape! :: Account Management :: Report a player/bug-
Jump to: