Welcome to RavishingScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server made by Aaron, forums made by Lucy and Rose.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barrows shop

Go down 
+4
pookakat22
God
Zarooraz
@ L0lx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:36 pm

I think a barrows shop should be added, so people can get better pk drops. Make the barrows items kinda expensive though, like 25-50m per piece. Getting barrows from the minigame is too difficult, and no one will pk with them, since they're so hard to get.
I think this would make people pk more :p
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 pm

I would pk in them, There just too hard to get from barrows for a full set. I don't think there should be a shop though, I think people should work for them but make the chest rate for barrows higher..
Back to top Go down
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 pm

nice 1 l0lx i like this 1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Ffs.. If Aaron makes a barrows shop, it's not challenging the players. -.-
Half the people on the server will have barrows.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 pm

yeah but as of now no one pks, and if they do they bring crappy gear (most of the time)
putting a barrows shop would make people pk more, because they have better stuff, and would make it more fun, since they get better drops.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:39 pm

I ask people to pk with me all the time and I told them I would wear Statius, etc.
I just think a barrows shop isn't right..
If he makes the rchest rates higher for barrows, It'll challenge the players instead of just getting it from shops.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I ask people to pk with me all the time and I told them I would wear Statius, etc.
I just think a barrows shop isn't right..
If he makes the rchest rates higher for barrows, It'll challenge the players instead of just getting it from shops.

ur probably the only one who does that, everyone else is scared to risk. getting 50m or even 100m per piece is challenging also.
maybe he could also increase the chest rate, that way barrows could be a source of money as well, because right now people are selling barrows for ridiculous ammounts.
I just want more people to pk, and I think this would help.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 pm

I agree, It would help people maybe pk.. But they spent 50-100m on it.. They wouldn't risk it in wild.
I just don't think the barrows shop is a good idea. That's all.
Back to top Go down
pookakat22
Noob
Noob

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm

i agree with l0lx most players don't do the samething as you and it should be a challenge to get 50-100m to atleast buy the borrow but this way it is more interesting to pk
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Okay, People won't pk with barrows if it's 50-100m.. They won't risk that much.
Second, Get a statius drop from the demon, BOOM! That's over 50-100m
Not really a challenge..
Back to top Go down
pookakat22
Noob
Noob

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 pm

then why not just put the barrow shop in anyway if you can just get something for the same amount somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I just think it's dumb to have a barrows shop.. Everyone will have Barrows if you put it in..
Why not increase Barrows chest rate so the barrows will be kind of rare.. and people won't be lazy and go get some.
Back to top Go down
pookakat22
Noob
Noob

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm

that would make things within the game more interestiong but then you have the problem where everyone is going afetr the samething which causes major lag to some and less of a chance to get it for others...
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Jesus Christ..
If you go to barrows, You have no clue what your getting from the chest. -.-
You can get Verac's brassy one trip.. Then 5 trips later get Karils.
If you have a barrows shop, Half of the people on the server will have barrows.
Therefor, It won't be as rare. -.-
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 pm

who cares if its rare? o.O
Barrows isn't meant to be a rare item, they have effects which are useful for pking, and if it takes like a week to get a full set, thats just dumb...

ur kinda being a hypocrite, saying don't make barrows easier, but make skills easier.
Getting a full barrows set takes longer than getting 99 in any skill
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 pm

I actually said make barrows easier.. Increase chest rates.
Not exactly.. Real rs, Farming would take longer..
Fake rs, Agility. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I actually said make barrows easier.. Increase chest rates.
Not exactly.. Real rs, Farming would take longer..
Fake rs, Agility. Very Happy

I meant getting barrows, not the actual minigame xD
I'm not talking about real rs, farming would take way longer in real rs, I'm not arguing against that.

But you said getting 99 thieving would take like 4 hours or something...u think u can get a full barrows set in less than 4 hours? I'd like to see that lol
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 pm

I got two Karil Items in 30mins.. Sold both.
Second, I said agility is slow XP, Not thieving. Go try agility for 4 hours. Tell me if it was fun.
Look at the XP you get while your at it.. 7k XP. Not very fun..
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I got two Karil Items in 30mins.. Sold both.
Second, I said agility is slow XP, Not thieving. Go try agility for 4 hours. Tell me if it was fun.
Look at the XP you get while your at it.. 7k XP. Not very fun..

theres 4 pieces in a set, you're not gonna get all of them in 4 hours.
whoops, yeah meant agility, not thieving...try doing barrows for 4 hours straight, its probably just as fun.
And the rewards arent very fun either.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:42 pm

I'd rather do barrows now then agility now.. I got 2 Karils items in 30mins. I never said 4.. I know theres 4 in one set. -.- I have a 123 account with 100mil on real rs..
I've seen people come and go and what they want and what they don't want of Private servers.
I've been to many servers. -.-
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I'd rather do barrows now then agility now.. I got 2 Karils items in 30mins. I never said 4.. I know theres 4 in one set. -.- I have a 123 account with 100mil on real rs..
I've seen people come and go and what they want and what they don't want of Private servers.
I've been to many servers. -.-

I know you know that, I'm just saying...
You say "I got 2 pieces in 30 minutes" like its always going to be that quick, its not. I can almost guarantee you that you would not get a full set in a whole day, and definitely not get one in 4 hours.

I have no idea what those last 2 sentences mean, or what relevance they have to anything...I've been to many p servers as well, and the ones with barrows shops always have alot of people pking, and people enjoy being able to get some decent drops.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Whatever. Do what you want. It's dumb to have a barrows shop.
50-100Mil each, People still won't pk.
Guarantee I can get a set in a day, not 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
Whatever. Do what you want. It's dumb to have a barrows shop.
50-100Mil each, People still won't pk.
Guarantee I can get a set in a day, not 4 hours.

Having to grind at barrows all day to get a set of armor which ur not even gonna use is dumb. Having a barrows shop will make the server way better...I'm guessing the only reason you don't want a barrows shop is because you already worked for yours.

And yeah, they will...if its the only thing to pk in besides statius and such...right now pking in statius and dfs is less risky then pking in barrows, and that should not be the case.

And I'm pretty sure you can't.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Dude, Go to barrows one day, you'll get a set.. I don't even have barrows.. I sold mine. Barrows shop is stupid.. People don't like pking who are playing on the server. Get more people to join, they might want to.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
Dude, Go to barrows one day, you'll get a set.. I don't even have barrows.. I sold mine. Barrows shop is stupid.. People don't like pking who are playing on the server. Get more people to join, they might want to.

alot of people want to pk, but they have no one to fight most of the time. if we added a barrows shop, more people would pk, because they would have easier access to good gear.
If it takes a whole day to get a set, no one would pk in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barrows shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrows shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to RavishingScape! :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: