Welcome to RavishingScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server made by Aaron, forums made by Lucy and Rose.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barrows shop

Go down 
+4
pookakat22
God
Zarooraz
@ L0lx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

Barrows shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 pm

I'm sorry I like to be challenged and earn it instead of buying it from a shop.. Make a barrows shop. Whateverrrrrr. That's dumb. Doesn't take a day to get barrows if he increases chest rate for barrow items.
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I'm sorry I like to be challenged and earn it instead of buying it from a shop.. Make a barrows shop. Whateverrrrrr. That's dumb. Doesn't take a day to get barrows if he increases chest rate for barrow items.

Yeah I get your point...but still, unless they increase the rate to getting a barrows item 100% of the time, no one will ever pk in barrows...and pking in barrows is fun and exciting, so I think it should be added...
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm

I don't care then. If it's added, it's added. Not my server. The server isn't even working right now..
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
I don't care then. If it's added, it's added. Not my server. The server isn't even working right now..

ok good.
Yes it is Shocked I'm on it right now
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:25 pm

It's not working for some players.. It says Server isn't responding for me and some other players..
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Zarooraz wrote:
It's not working for some players.. It says Server isn't responding for me and some other players..

oh yeah...Gertjaars quit and IP banned like half the people on. Aaron is going to fix it soon, and if you see anyone else with this problem, tell them too plz.
Back to top Go down
Zarooraz
Noob
Noob
Zarooraz

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
@ ZealousIkki
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
@ ZealousIkki

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 pm

What. Why the hell he ip everyone? I wasnt here like all weekend. I just got back O.o
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:31 pm

@ ZealousIkki wrote:
What. Why the hell he ip everyone? I wasnt here like all weekend. I just got back O.o

cuz he's a homo.
Back to top Go down
@ ZealousIkki
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
@ ZealousIkki

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Jocke
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Bad idea :P   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 am

Lol i dont like this idea... If it ia a barrows shop everyone will buy it.. and hmm? it wont be so fun if u have earned the gear and Whops, theres a BARROWS shop Razz ??

//Jocke!
Back to top Go down
gertjaars
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 am

@ L0lx wrote:
@ ZealousIkki wrote:

cuz he's a homo.

i am not a HOMO im a homse
and to be honest this server sucks balllllllls

and l0lx i never liked you either u fat fuck! (BTW ARE YOU A FAG? OR JUST FAG?
Back to top Go down
@ L0lx
Admin
Admin
@ L0lx

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:27 pm

gertjaars wrote:
@ L0lx wrote:
@ ZealousIkki wrote:

cuz he's a homo.

i am not a HOMO im a homse
and to be honest this server sucks balllllllls

and l0lx i never liked you either u fat fuck! (BTW ARE YOU A FAG? OR JUST FAG?

Ahem, attention, if you don't like foul language please don't read this.

Wtf is a homse? Learn english if you're gonna try to use it you dumb unoriginal shit face. Gertjaars huh? Next time try making up your own name, or at least use one thats not a famous player. You're a shit coder, anyone can code that place you made. No one on the server liked you, and you fail at being co owner, p ringing the pc portals.

This server doesn't suck, its just not full of cock sucking homos like you wish it was, so you could partake in a gay orgy. Get a life you cum swallowing faggot.

I don't give a shit if you liked me, I don't like being friends with butt pirate ball gargling penis-taking animal fucking losers who think they're cool. (BTW, THAT MAKES NO SENCE YOU DUMB SHIT! YOU FAIL AT INSULTS BITCH.)

Last edited by @ L0lx on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
@ Aaron
Admin
Admin
@ Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Hmm.... OWNED!?!
GO L0lx GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ravishing-scape.darkbb.com
@ Aaron
Admin
Admin
@ Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Get your ass on server :O
Back to top Go down
https://ravishing-scape.darkbb.com
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

L0lx u owned =P
Back to top Go down
God
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 pm

GF???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrows shop   Barrows shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrows shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to RavishingScape! :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: